visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nickie's Ten Dollar Outfit

Nickie’s Ten Dollar Outfit

If you’re a follower of my blog, you might be impressed with the lovely gaggle of girls I know; it certainly impresses me! My beautiful friend Nickie agreed to share her adorable summery outfit with thrifted elements that only cost $10!

The white dress (which is actually a skirt pulled up and belted) was $2 from Goodwill, as well as the white and cork wedges, which were $4. If you haven’t tried the skirt trick, you should! I’ve done this before myself and it’s a fun way to transform a longer skirt into an instantly summery strapless dress! The key is the belt—you’ll need that for shaping!

The final element of the outfit is the $4 clearance belt from Pamida. Voila! It’s called looking awesome for a ten spot.


If you look closely you might notice a surprising addition to Nickie’s outfit that makes me smile. Tiny skull earrings! Got to make your mark! J




Thanks so much to Nickie for lending me her stunning face for this outfit shoot. If you’d like to see more of her outfit shoots, please stop by my photography page at Pineapple Chantal Photography- or click the picture below!

See you this week for an outfit post on Mackinac Island in Michigan! I’m going on vacation…woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts