visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Check me out on MICHIGAN RADIO--Today!!



CHECK ME OUT ON MICHIGAN RADIO, TODAY, APRIL 16th!

Did you miss me? No worries,
Listen to the archive here!


Hey everyone!! Don't miss me today on Stateside with Cynthia Canty, from Michigan Radio
a part of the NPR network. 

Stream it at 3 and 10 p.m. today, April 16th, here online:

I'll be talking with the show's host, Cynthia Canty, as well as Brenda Parker, PHD from the University of Illinois about trends in thrift, being eco-conscious, and also body image!


Tune in on the following radio stations to hear me:

91.7 Ann Arbor

91.1 Detroit

104.1 W. Michigan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts