visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blueberets





A thick vintage polyester button up with one of my favorite green scarves, a vintage light green London Fog coat, and thrifted purse. Jeans and boots are the only two items NOT thrifted in this picture. Remember the bird pin from my GR thrift adventure?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts