visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, July 15, 2013

Animal Tendencies: $2 shirt

retrogirl

ANIMAL TENDENCIES: $2 shirt


Oh, HELLO! It's been a while since my last post! Make no mistakes, I've been squandering money at the thrift store left and right (I keed, I keed)...but yes...life has been full of change, business, and work! Also, there have been beach days...lazy, lazy beach days. For me, actually being able to "turn off" my brain and completely relax on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan is a wonderful luxury. As a person who struggles with sitting on the couch long enough to make it through a 30 minute sitcom, finding a little "zen" in my day can be next to impossible. Therefore, as this summer blazes by, I've been taking advantage of any spare time I have with wonderful, indulgent sunning by the lake with my friends, family and boyfriend. And life is good.

What have you been up to?

As the title suggests, I picked up this little knit leopard print turtleneck shirt for $2 at Hope's Outlet on Saturday, along with some other neat finds. I promise to make more of an effort to share my thrifting gems with you. I feel as though I've missed a thousand blog opportunities with all of the cool items I've bought secondhand this year, and they deserve to be brought to light!

Before that happens though, I have both a guerrilla fashion tutorial and a DIY coming this week! Stay tuned!


OUTFIT DETAILS: 100% thrifted

IMG_8905

IMG_8896

hair


IMG_8904

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts