visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thrifted Plaid Shirt Dress


10724400146_13bf46fa28_c

THRIFTED PLAID SHIRT DRESS

It was two dollars! I purchased in on Sherman Avenue in Muskegon at Hope's Outlet a few weeks ago while thrifting with my mom, and decided to pair it with these fun brown Mossimo cowboy boots from Target and a vintage cat pin! I also thrifted the lovely rhinestone bead costume ring.  Last but not least, the super cute wicker Kate Spade bag was found secondhand and featured in this "Wowie Zowie" thrift haul post, as well as this fun floral outfit this year!

How are you wearing plaid this fall? I love it all year round...but it feels so right this time of year. Once New Year's hits, I start to taper off my plaid wearing, and tend to gravitate towards glitter, winter whites and heavy metals instead. ;)

10724399536_9e53d054e5_c


IMG_0006

IMG_9983


10724300735_3bb391664a_c copy


10724315975_b7b5e213d6_c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts