visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Thursday, May 14, 2015

Catch me on the radio Sunday! Muskegon's 100.9 FM at 5 p.m.!

 
 
Catch me on the radio Sunday, May 17th!
Muskegon's 100.9 FM at 5 p.m. EST!
 
 

Tune in to Muskegon's 100.9 FM on Sunday, at 5 p.m. EST (via radio or streaming at www.MuskegonRadio.com) to catch me on The Bond Broadcast, a multi-generational, interactional entertainment radio program with a common-sense approach to parent/child viewpoints on culture and relationships. Father and son duo Jim Bond and Michael Bond will be chatting with me about thrifting, body image, and other interesting topics!

 
I'm excited to talk with them and I hope you'll tune in to hear the show live! If you can't make it on Sunday, I'll be sure to post the stream later on.
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts