visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Listen to me on The Bond Broadcast: Muskegon 100.9 FM (Podcast Episode Here!)

 

Listen to me on The Bond Broadcast:
Muskegon 100.9 FM (Podcast Episode Here!)
I had a great time talking with Jim and Michael Bond of The Bond Broadcast about everything from my new blog rebranding to parenting with positive body image! Check out the podcast below to listen to the entire show, and make sure to check out Muskegon 100.9's Soundcloud channel! I would love to hear your thoughts on our topics.

How do you talk to your children about body image? And for those who aren't parents, how did your own parents ideas about body image shape you?
Leave a comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts