visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, May 27, 2013

WHITE JEANS--It's Memorial Day!


a]


WHITE JEANS--It's Memorial Day!
A happy day to all and thanks to all that have served. ;)

Here it is as promised from my "White Jeans--How to Wear?" post--my white jeans outfit!

 This is a 100% thrifted ensemble from the chambray shirt to the Micheal Kors heels.  I love the neat vintage black and white enamel bracelet I bought at Salvation Army in Grand Rapids, Michigan for $3 this weekend.  The white jeans were a $2.99 purchase at Lakeshore Rescue Mission thrift last week.

They aren't skinny jeans, but I decided to roll them and "cuff them" with those fun little rhinestone pins that I've blogged about before (in my Blinged Out Mock Cufflinks post and others). I think this came together really well. After I took these pictures I threw my hair into a sock bun and put on some tan loafers.  That was a cute way to dress things down; the chambray and white lend themselves perfectly to tan and brown as accents, as well!

Are you doing white now that it's Memorial Day? Or have you been wearing it all year? Vote on my poll!



IMG_7519

h

f

e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts