visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, September 8, 2013

Styling the 2013 Lumber Baron's Ball!



Marilyn Monroe photo courtesy of www.People.com

STYLING THE 2013 LUMBER BARON'S BALL!

I'm so excited to be returning as the supporting stylist this year for the Lakeshore Museum's annual Lumber Baron's Ball on October 12th, 2013 at the Watermark 920 in Muskegon (see their calendar event page here)! Some of you may remember last year, which was a total blast! The theme was wartime 1940's, and I enjoyed providing ideas and inspiration for attendees who wore attire from the WWII era. Check out the video montage I created from my coverage of last year's ball on my youtube channel!

This year, the focus is on the 1950's, and I can't wait to offer some fun fashion pins, DIY's and makeup/hair tips for those who are attending! To commemorate this fabulous decade, I've posted a picture above of my absolute favorite starlet from this era, the glamorous and wonderful Marilyn Monroe.

Are you attending the lumber baron's ball this year? Then stay with me over the next month as I tackle this amazing fashion age from start to finish. I'm beginning as I usually do, with a Pinterest board for inspiration! 


Check it out here:
Thrift Trick 1950's Pinspiration

See you soon for more 1950's fashion, hair and makeup!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts