visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Thursday, September 19, 2013

Wise Guy In A Dog Tie: I styled my vest 6 different ways!

IMG_9278

WISE GUY IN A DOG TIE: I styled my vest five different ways!
Look at how serious I can be--in a dog tie, even!

I do love my men's wear. Some pieces are just timeless. This Gap suit vest (a gifted item that was proudly announced as a "clearance" item) has been a favorite in my closet for three or four years now! My dear friend Jenna bought it for me. (You know a girlfriend is great when she can pick out clothes for you). 

You can see it styled:





\



I even wore it in my very first entry! 

Are you a fan of menswear? How do you like to style your vests if you wear them? Tell me all
about your favorite wardrobe pieces that seem to pop up in your ensembles over and over again...what makes them special?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts