visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Home is where the "H" is...








Outfit is: Dress (Merona/Target: on clearance for $7.00), Vest (GAP--it was a gift, freebie!), necklace: strange quilted "H" brooch attached to another thrift chain, 99 cents from Goodwill, bag: "Sixteen", thrift for $2. I posted these shoes I wore on another thread but they were also a thrift find. I paired this with navy tights and decided to dress down the necklace for work (I am a music teacher and webmaster for a school in West Michigan and sometimes I tone outfits down a bit for the office). For hair, I did this fun messy updo by pulling my hair back into a loose pony, and then regular (not French) braiding in an upward direction. I then twisted and tucked the ends and secured the vintage butterfly clip, which was another little thrift treasure for 99 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts