visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, November 28, 2011

How I wore the rag necklace





Just a few quick photos!

There were so many options for this. I have a grey sweater dress that is going to look so cute with it! And I could see pairing it with white, purple or any woolen combo.

Today I just did simple black with a dark skinny jean, hair down with plums and greys for shadow, plus a fun leopard print ballet. I also threw on some Buddy Holly glasses and this outfit looks so cute with a knit cap and jacket (like the thrifted brown corduroy LL Bean jacket here) as well. :)


Just a quick reminder that you can also check all of these photos and entries out on my Facebook page, at ThriftTrick on Facebook!


1 comment:

  1. I like very much your blog, I follow you!
    Do you want to follow me too? :)

    Federica

    www.laragazzadaicapellirossi.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts