visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Follow up: How I wore the necklace

I posted earlier on my DIY necklace (see the post here: DIY Necklace), and I thought I'd post the outfit I decided to wear with it for the first time!
All of the things I am wearing are vintage and/or thrift with the exception of the jersey tights (bought them at Payless shoes for 3.99).

Grey jersey dress was actually a long skirt that I transformed. I bought it for $2! The cardigan
was $1.59 at my favorite thrift haunt.








The necklace I made (ofcourse) with recycled items. Ring was actually one dollar from a gas station down the street (it's a cheapie but so cute!)
and the bracelet was also one dollar on clearance at Maxx 10. The shoes were a brand new thrift find (Munro Natural Fit) and they are seriously the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn in my life. The silver shoulder bag (which I love) is Clinique and my father in law (of all people) grabbed it an an estate sale for me--he thought I would like it. SCORE! FREEBIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts