visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thrifty Thanksgiving

Today I went thrifting in my usual places. WHAT an awesome day to be out. I scored so hard! All of the pictures you see below are treasures from my day. Not pictured are a black pleated nylon skirt, a professional curling iron (been hunting for one of those forever!), and a few other items, which added up to the total below.

TOTAL SPENT: $26.00
__________________________________________________


This necklace was interesting. I really like the white chain. Clearly a stone fell out of the middle but I think I like it this way better! I have quite a few little trinkets that could fit inside....hmmm.....It was 99 cents.

This butterfly piece is actually a scarf clip! I actually think I may wear it in my hair. The gold bracelets were kind of tarnished and neat looking. Total cost on all three were $3.00.

Another neat piece, little cheapie...99 cents.

This little ceramic pitcher was so cute. I have a beautiful red dish set for Thanksgiving but no gravy boat! I think it will work well. 99 cents.

Christmas music from 1932. The book is in perfect shape and it looks so adorable on my piano with Christmas knick-knacks. $1.99

These neat little ceramic beads were in a bucket for 79 cents each. (The other two posted below were the same). All of them are about 2-3 inches long and a couple inches wide. I have jewelry plans for them!



I KNOW, I know! How awesome is this duck handbag? SERIOUSLY??? It matched the outfit I had on today. I can not wait to put something together with this. ONE DOLLAR.


Cute little pair of wedge-y red loafers. Excellent shape, like new. $3.

Leopard print ballet slippers. Brand new vintage from JC Penney's. All tags were still on! 99 cents.
These crazy sexy three inch red suede hills are BRAND new from Nine West. They were obviously never worn and had the original department store sticker on them; impeccable shape. $3.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts