visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Thursday, April 3, 2014

Red Fringe Necklace: iPhone Post!

IMG_9814

Red Fringe Necklace: iPhone Post!


Have you checked out the jewelry selection at Lakeshore Rescue Mission thrift lately? They've got some really neat pieces, like the pretty mint statement collar that my friend Kate wore to showcase her recent transformation in my New Year, New Body post!

Normally, I seperate earring and necklace sets. They often feel like too much to me when paired together. That said, these two felt just right with the vintage collared shirt and blazer I wore today! I think this necklace would also be great in an outfit with a little more edge! I'm planning on styling it another way this month and I'll link back to this original post when I do.


IMG_9804

IMG_9785

IMG_9794

IMG_9798

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts