visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, March 31, 2014

Cozy and Comfrey

IMG_3789

COZY AND (B&W) COMFREY

I'm digging the combo of black and white and "comfrey", or forest green for Spring! It's a Pantone 2014 color and it's really great with my favorite, monochrome! The cute fitted black Gap dress shirt underneath the angora crop sweater (also secondhand) is from Lakeshore Rescue Mission thrift and was only $2.99. I'm also loving the green cross body satchel, 100% leather, that I picked up for $3.00 (thrifting, of course!).

This may be the last day of March, but I'm excited to announce that my Spring fashion run with Holland Rescue Mission will continue! I can't wait to "Thrift Trick" more spring outfits and share them with you! Hope that, wherever you are, you are enjoying a little sunshine!

IMG_3777

IMG_3742

IMG_3782

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts