visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Dark Floral for Spring 2014



DARK FLORAL FOR SPRING 2014

I LOVE dark floral and I love the idea of mixing it with black for spring--it feels very Dolce & Gabanna to me and there are plenty of dark floral patterns trending out there this season! Bright colors, aztec, moto jackets and dark/vibrant patterns are all in regular rotation as part of my spring attire, and this bright floral skirt--along with the fun black and gold clutch and little rhinestone flower ring--(from Lakeshore Rescue Mission Thrift) were the perfect edgy, spring fueled ensemble for a spring wedding I attended this weekend in Chattanooga, TN. Congrats to the sweet wedding couple for a lovely day and the union of two awesome people who I'm so glad I've gotten to know! (PS--I thrifted the cute red and white polka dot glasses while I was there, and they've quickly become my favorite...)

Skirt + Ring + Clutch = $5.00



The neat graffiti wall is JJ's Bohemia in Chattanooga, TN. =)  




CHECK OUT MY "PINSPIRATION" FOR THIS LOOK HERE:


Dark Floral Fabrics - Spring 2014   Dark Floral Dresses - Spring 2014 The Best Look  You’ve Ever Seen For This Spring 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts