visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, May 19, 2014

Emerald on Mint: Thrifted Pendleton Blazer

IMG_5790

EMERALD ON MINT: Thrifted Pendleton Blazer
I thought green was a fitting choice as Michigan is FINALLY getting the memo about spring! It is a lovely (albeit slightly chilly) day here, and I'm so happy to be seeing BRIGHT GREEN out the window instead of fluffy WHITE. :)

OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Emerald Blazer, cuff bracelet and Anne Klein watch: thrifted for $7 total 
at Lakeshore Rescue Mission Thrift.

Mint green collar shirt was also a secondhand score, 
as well as the shoes and tiger print bag.

The black skinny jeans were a DIY; I sewed them from a pair of thrifted black jeans. Super simple project! I didn't take a before and after picture because it was a quick alteration before heading out for the day. There are so many great tutorials online but perhaps I should throw one together myself... :)

IMG_5799

IMG_5782

IMG_5801



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts