visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, July 21, 2014

All The Pretty Colors: Street Fashion in Grand Rapids, Michigan

IMG_7504

ALL THE PRETTY COLORS:
Street Fashion in Grand Rapids, Michigan



Meet Briana! I ran in to Briana at a heavy/sludge/punk show in Grand Rapids, Michigan (I was there to enjoy the music and take pictures--see some of my photography from that night here!). I noticed her sitting on a bench, waiting for the show to start, and loved her colorful ensemble and brown eyes. Naturally, I had to inquire whether or not she liked to thrift. To my delight, she told me that everything she was wearing was second-hand, and the rest is history!

Today in street fashion, what you can learn from Briana!

Take risks
Try floor length dresses with boots 
(combat, granny, high heeled, cowboy)
Combine mustard yellow with floral print (it works!) as Briana did with the scarf in her hair
Add structure with a belt
Be natural and beautiful

IMG_7500

IMG_7506  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts