visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Casual Vest with Heels: 100% Thrifted & Gifted

IMG_0021

Casual Vest With Heels | 100% Thrifted (and gifted!)

I threw together this casual ensemble this weekend for a little Saturday outing; thrifting and then to Hudsonville's Pike 51 Microbrewery and Winery! The white sangria was delicious. ;) My favorite element of the outfit was the anklet; so delicate with a tapered leg and heels!

OUTFIT DETAILS: Grey oversized Hanes t-shirt (gifted) with my favorite little Gap vest--also a gift from my bestie-- (see it styled so many other ways, here!), paired with a thrifted pair of black jeans that I DIY'd into skinny cut. Also shown, silver necklace gifted to me last weekend by mom mom (which she purchased secondhand), paired with a secondhand vintage rhinestone anklet and thrifted black platform heels!

Ann Taylor watch, cute purple wallet and purply bead bracelet were all thrifted at Lakeshore Rescue Mission Thrift for $7 total. :)



 14352481240_420306338e_o IMG_0025 IMG_0002


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts