visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Invested
















OUTFIT: Jeans: Liz Claiborne, thrifted: 2.99, Striped tee: OP, $5, Grey sweater vest: Vintage, Boundary Waters, .99, Necklace: white chain from previous thrifting blog posts, .99 (doubled it for this outfit), cocktail ring: Amazon, $10. Couldn't find this exact one but HAVE FUN looking at all these darling, cheap little trinkets: Cocktail rings on Amazon (inexpensive). I also bought the little Buddy Holly glasses (fake, ofcourse) on Amazon as well, for $4. Shoes: Unlisted, black mary jane high heels...thrifted, $3. Watch...a cute, delicate little Armitron I picked up fo .99, thrifted ofcourse. So dainty and elegant. I wore my lip piercing today, too...sometimes I throw it in there for a little edge. LOL. :D I have lots of them and today I went with some girly "bling" on the lip.

Isn't the pink glitter mani cute? I adapted the nude glitter mani that I got from Love Maegan...check the original, it is one of my favorite nail looks EVER and I just took it off last night to replace it with this pink, which is fun. So girly! Normally I don't do my nails because I'm not so hot at it...but this was fun. Lasts well, hides imperfections, too!

Do you rock the "SWEATER VEST"? You should. Love 'em. If you are bodaciously curvy (see the girl above that has to dress carefully for a thick figure), this is a very flattering look. (Longer tee under a buttoned, fitted vest).

Have fun...stay dry and warm today Michigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts