visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Who needs lunch on a lunchbreak?

Who needs a lunchbreak...When you can thrift instead? I KNOW, I'm a liar! I said I was done until Christmas! But seriously...WHO GAVE THIS AWAY??? It was $1.99.

...and then it went right into my sewing room.
Along with these Houndstooth Jones of New York bell bottom trousers. They are in my size and we'll see what they look like on but I actually bought them to make a DIY skirt with. :D
This yellow sweater vest is going to be transformed into something cute.
All of these fantastic vintage clip ons with rhinestones were .49 a piece! I have ring blanks and I'm going to be making statement rings with them. So fantastic.
Two little cuffs; two dollars. Isn't the bow festive and cute for Christmas?
Just a little costume jewelry piece but it was only 99 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts