visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Friday, December 16, 2011

Rate of Knots






"At a rate of knots": Nautical terminology: To go at top speed. This is used to describe someone who is traveling or driving very fast.

_____________________________________

Guess who took my outfit pictures this week on my ipod? My five year old son! Didn't he do a nice job? :)

I thought this was a good outfit title this week because I feel like this vintage dress I am wearing (which has no brand) is like '70's nautical chic. :) Also, I can't seem to slow down now that the holiday season is upon us! Tonight I will be in a crafting frenzy, making homemade gifts and tying up Christmas-y loose ends. The gift blog will be coming soon!

Speaking of hurrying out the door, I wore this vintage dress, black Banana Republic blazer, black leather belt, black George heels and Old Navy textured tights (plus thrifted bangles and vintage rhinestone earrings) to a Christmas performance this week. The entire outfit was thrifted for LESS than $10. Even the tights (which were brand new, in plastic) were thrifted. I got many compliments on this outfit! I have been into belting blazers and vests and layering with dresses alot this season! This weekend's posts will be a little more casual. My band is playing an ugly Christmas Sweater party this Sunday--so that will be a fun post! :D
Have a GREAT start to your weekend. See what's new at your local thrift store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts