visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! Congrats to the winners!


A very merry Christmas and happy holidays to all my readers! Blessings to all regardless of how you do or don't celebrate.

Congrats to my two cozy winners, "Crafty Little Monsters" and "HSmith"! I've sent out emails for addresses and will ship this coming week.

Thanks again for reading and your support. Have a beautiful and peaceful day!

Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts