visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, December 3, 2011

Soggy Saturday






It was a soggy Saturday today! I grew up on the west coast in the Portland, Oregon area, so the rain is comforting to me. I love it! Normally, by this time of year in Michigan, it's the "white stuff". Ew.

So today I've got on the DIY blazer I made, a black undershirt and black leggings, black boots, a teal knit cap, the gold Armitron watch from earlier blogs, and this little tan infinity scarf that was actually a piece of scrap knit fabric I bought at the thrift store for 29 cents! It happened to already be a perfect long rectangle, and I tied it together with a small scrap of fabric (NO SEW!) and then looped it twice. Yes, it was a 29 cent, 29 second DIY. :)

This was me running back to the camera to check on the wet drips going everywhere, lol...an outside shoot was impossible and I don't have the best studio set up yet. Haha! Perhaps tomorrow will be more dry...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts