visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Friday, November 9, 2012

Tuck it in!





TUCK IT IN!
I was inspired by this month's issue of Lucky Magazine! I love tucking my blouses into a high waisted skirt, but I was reminded to try this look with a sweater in the December 2012 issue. (See the actual look below!) In honor of Britney Spears gracing the cover I decided to throw in a little "Oops I did it again" with some plaid school girl charm! HAHAHA! Oh, Britney. You're not my favorite. Not my favorite.




The owl necklace strikes again! It's a fall staple for me and it's 
graced the blog so many times.






What do you think? Will you try the sweater skirt tuck? DO IT! DO IT!


In other news...the fashion show is coming along! Don't forget to stop by our official event page on Facebook! Make sure you stay with me to find out about the SUPER EXCITING GIVEAWAY I'll be doing before the show...it's going to be an amazing prize!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts