visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Plaid Thanksgiving Recap and Contest Winners!


A PLAID THANKSGIVING RECAP...
And contest winers!

Outfit Details: 100% thrifted vintage blouse, plaid blazer, fitted jean and Nine West red suede Platform heels. Vintage rhinestone earrings and clutch as well. (Hope's Outlet, Goodwill in Grand Haven, Mi)


Hope everyone has had a peaceful and wonderful holiday weekend thus far! I've enjoyed mine and was lucky enough to spend it with some dear friends (pics below!). We got into a little bit of plaid spirit this year! (Oh, who am I kidding? I'm always in the spirit for plaid. Check out my Love Plaid Pinterest board here!). 

The food was yummy and plentiful!  I brought the old staple: deviled eggs, with a small twist--original deviled eggs garnished with fresh basil, dijon with fresh dill, and curried/red pepper with red onion! They were pretty tasty if I do say so myself. ;)

Also, I'd like to congratulate Rebecca Perkins on winning our Thrift Trick Makeover Giveaway contest!!! Stay tuned for updates in blogs to come before our fashion show event...and don't forget to check out the Thrift Trick FB page so you can stay updated on news for this amazing event on December 8th, 2012!



IMG_0049


IMG_0027


IMG_0052     IMG_0057


IMG_0059


JennaJacob


Donna And Scott


brott fam

Please don't forget if you are in the Grand Haven/Muskegon/Ferrysburg/Spring Lake/Grand Rapids Michigan area, I'm available for portraiture of all kinds! Check out Pineapple Chantal Photography on Facebook for rates and my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts