visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Friday, November 2, 2012

When the cat's away...


Josh, a volunteer model for the fashion show event, shops for an outfit after hours at Hope's Outlet on Washington Ave in Grand Haven, Michigan!

...THE MICE DO PLAY!

Wow, October has been tremendously stressful and busy. I've barely been blogging as I prepare for the fashion show in December! I'm craving an outfit shoot and just random fashion/thrift ranting in general, but I will likely continue a once or twice a week blogging entry habit as the show approaches and I have a tremendous amount of preparing to do!

CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL FASHION SHOW EVENT PAGE (It's Saturday, December 8th at Watermark 920 in Muskegon, Mi) here:


Also remember that you can receive a FREE ticket for the event simply by making a clothes donation to Hope's Outlet in one of three locations! Visit the Hope's Facebook page for address details.  Make sure to ask for a ticket if you are interested--they have arrived!

In the mean time, enjoy these after hours pics from Hope's Outlet in Grand Haven, Michigan! (That's my wild little red head riding a scooter around the clothing racks...thanks to owner Kathy Tabor for allowing him the privelage of being so entertained during our fitting session!)





Size 14 black leather pants from GAP...
wish they weren't too big for me! 


SEE YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts