visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, January 28, 2013

Party In Your Parka Recap

IMG_4601

What I wore (shown above): A vintage shift dress that I've worn before here, vintage black wool beret with vintage brooch and (not pictured) some super fun hot pink tights and high heel booties! (Very impractical footwear, yes, haha!). Naturally I layered that outfit with a warm vintage winter dress coat, scarf and gloves.


With the exception of my shoes, my entire outfit was thrifted!

PARTY IN YOUR PARKA RECAP!

Wow, am I ever impressed with the skills of local Muskegon event gurus Watermark 920 and many other amazing folks that made the Muskegon Winter Sports Complex into a snowy oasis of fun, music and winter sports last Saturday!

It was SUCH an awesome turnout! I saw many fashionable winter folk enjoying coffees, beers, Michigan-made music and so much more around fire pits and winter sports activities (like the luge!). It was a blast to see people randomly ice skating, cross country skiing and sledding around. What an amazing idea this whole event was!

I know I had a great time and enjoyed bringing my son, who walked around with me sipping hot chocolate. We capped off the night with a soft pretzel inside! It turned out fantastically!

BlinkPhoto's fantastic shots from the day. Stop by the Official Fan Page, too, so that you can stay updated for next year's dates! You won't want to miss it. :)

IMG_4618

Happy statehood birthday to the glorious mitten--my favorite place to be!

IMG_4624

This colorful group of friends had the highest number of likes on my Pinterest board! Lots of fun colors and I'm diggin' this dude's hair! :)

IMG_4620

IMG_4625


IMG_4628

IMG_4633


IMG_4630


IMG_4635

IMG_4636

My son eats (and really enjoys!) his first warm and soft pretzel! (It was a hit!!!)


Looking forward to seeing everyone next year! Stay warm for the rest of the season. I'll be posting more thrifted winter fashion soon!

1 comment:

  1. Touche. Outstanding аrguments. Keep up the great work.



    Feel free to viѕit my web-site; wp squeeze bar

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts