visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dark Floral for Spring: Thrifted Outfit

IMG_9844

DARK FLORAL FOR SPRING:
Thrifted Outfit

Spring has finally arrived in West Michigan. Life has been crazy here; beyond the ever-warming temperatures and budding trees, planning for a wedding, full-time work and full-time college(plus preparation for upcoming speaking engagements and appearances) has definitely hindered my blogging frequency. 

If you've been following Thrift Trick, you know that I've also been preparing for my re-branding (behind schedule, of course)! No matter the chaos, I'm still predictable in my fashion patterns: I always get down with the dark floral in spring. (See this old post, and this one!)

This outfit is 100% thrifted. I feel good about that because I know that, by buying secondhand, I am reducing waste, and also helping to pad funds for wonderful causes such as the rescue mission in Holland!

Dress: Lakeshore Rescue Mission Thrift, Grand Haven
Jean Jacket: Hope's Outlet, Grand Haven
Purse: Dibs on Resale, Muskegon
Boots: Goodwill, Grand Haven

 IMG_9854      IMG_9835

IMG_9806

IMG_9824


IMG_9845

IMG_9785

IMG_9790

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts