visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This week on Instagram...


It was a busy week on Instagram! From fashion glasses to minimalistic Marsushka prints, organized vintage shirts in my closet, pre-fashion show sewing and dress rehearsal, and a quick 15 second jacket tailor...I was a busy bee! Check out my profile on Instagram (links below) to read more about each photo!


   





   



   

  





  

Please come and follow me @Thrift Trick on Instragram! Click the image below to check out my profile!

Instagram - Fast, beautiful photo sharing for your iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts