visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Thursday, December 6, 2012

What shall I wear?


WHAT SHALL I WEAR?

I've been so wrapped up in preparing all the models and details for the Thrift Trick Fashion Show that I haven't even given one thought to what I'M going to wear for the event! EEK!


I hope to see lots of new faces at Watermark 920 (920 Washington Ave) in Muskegon, MI on December 8th! The doors open at 7 and admission is FREE if you donate clothes to a Hope's Outlet location OR bring a donation right to the door!

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE EVENT? Here are some highlights:

--Event is all ages (kids 13 & under are free)

--Cash bar for cocktails and catering from Fatty Lumpkins (yum) sandwiches and hors d'ouvres

--Runway sets with models in great thrifted outfits

--Interactive Expo Displays

--$1.49 clothing racks to shop!

--All table decor is for sale!

--We are also raffling off a personal shopping trip with yours truly and a free outfit from Hope's Outlet!


All proceeds from the event go to our sponsor Hope's Outlet Ministries, a 501c3 not for profit organization that does SO much good for the Muskegon and Grand Haven area!!!  Cash proceeds from the event will go directly to the Hope's Outlet Christmas Giving tree, which provides direct assistance to families in need this holiday season.

I will also be talking and presenting some fun information for you in an interactive way. I'm looking forward to meeting you and talking with you...hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts