visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Vintage Navy Shirt Dress

IMG_4784

VINTAGE NAVY SHIRT DRESS

OUTFIT DETAILS: Shirt Dress: thrifted, Hope's Outlet Belt: thrifted, patent leather Anne Klein Shoes/earrings were new (and cheap!) purchases.

Who doesn't love a shirt dress? They're easy to find...easy to wear...functional, durable, stylish. There are also many ways you can style them!

--- Belt them
--- Add a scarf, cardigan, or tie
--- Try a statement necklace under the collar or brooch/pins on the collar
--- Try wearing bottom open with slip or entire shirt dress open with another dress underneath!


 

IMG_4792



IMG_4740

IMG_4762


IMG_4739


IMG_4743

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely
    long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely
    appreciate it.

    My web page :: Highly Recommended Online Site
    My website: Watch this young female describe her profession because a chat host

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts