visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, June 16, 2013

My new color obsession: Royal Blue and Leopard



ROYAL BLUE AND LEOPARD PRINT!

It's my new color combination obsession!

I go through phases. Lately, I've been into pairing rusty brown and salmon with unusual colors. There's always something intriguing about the "unexpected" when it comes to ensembles; it's the special flare that turns an outfit from great to fantastic.

Also favored this year were the combinations of emerald and leopard/tiger print and a buttercup yellow and snakeskin!

Royal blue and leopard aren't any less fabulous. There's something so regal about this color combination. It's crisp, complex, and it demands attention!  See my mobile image below for a snapshot of how I did royal blue and leopard the other day (a royal blue shift, gold accessories and leopard wedge sandals), and feast your eyes on some delicious images I've pinned today for your viewing pleasure!

Don't forget to follow the entire board (which contains all of these images and MORE) on my Pinterest site, here:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts