visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, July 9, 2012

Primary Jams




PRIMARY JAMS

OK, they are a little more bright and pastel-y than primary. Still, I can't seem to stay away from red...and blue...and vintage...and thrifting...and, the precious, my guitar. I snapped these pictures after a short band practice last night, and the entire outfit is thrifted--coral-y red dress, teal-y blue belt, blue suede slippers, blue earrings, and vintage blue Samsonite shoulder bag. This entire outfit totals only $10.

The guitar was a new purchase a few years ago, but many guitar whips and rowdy rock shows later, has the battle scars of a used piece. ;) Hey! Check out my musical projects here:

Indrid (my old heavy band on Saw Her Ghost Records)

Chantron (current electronic and live project)

Ida's Rope (solo project)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts