visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, July 1, 2012

16 ways...Scarf Tutorial #9... "Scarf" Your Sunglasses



PRETTY & PRACTICAL

That’s what I think about this vintage scarf tutorial (#9 in my 16 ways—see them all on Pinterest here!). Of course, you could tie a vintage scarf around your bag to add a pretty pop of color any time, but why not wrap your sunglasses (you know, the ones that are rolling around in the bottom of your purse, without a case, getting scratched and smeared in lip gloss?) in it and do a “double duty”? That’s what I’m saying! Try it out!

This last photo just for fun...look closely to the left and you'll see me taking a picture in the reflection of the glasses! But don't look to closely...I'm in my pajamas with no makeup on. LOL!

______________________________________

As usual, you can stop by any three Hope's Outlet thrift stores in Muskegon or Grand Haven to pick up a few FREE scarf prizes! Just mention the blog and choose from the stash!


Hope's Outlet Thrift Stores are located at:

2424 Glade St., Muskegon, MI 49444

1974 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon, MI 49444

1100 Washington Ave, Grand Haven, MI 49417

Find Hope's Outlet on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts