visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, September 8, 2012

How I Wore the Duct Taped Belt Recover DIY...




(Instagram iPhone series)

Happy Saturday everyone!

Just a quick recap on how I wore my duct tape belt recover for you, here (yesterday's blog)! The black and white gingham shirt dress was a cute little find for $1.49 at Hope's Outlet. The black cardigan was a freebie from my mom and the owl, watch and bracelet were all thrifted some time ago for about $2.50, collectively. The ring was a cheapie statement from a bulk order I placed on Ebay but I've found myself wearing it very often. Somehow this purple/orange/bronze flower goes with so much! The Guess patent leather open toed flats with amber embellishments were a $2 score brand new at Goodwill and I've been loving them for two years straight. Finally my sunglasses (vintage of course) were a .49 yard sale find. 

And the belt, of course, was a 99 cent thrifted item that I covered myself with animal print duct tape. I'm wearing it again today with an emerald green outfit and I just love it!






(At Goodwill trying not to be noticed by fellow shoppers, haha! iPhone fashion shoot!)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts