visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Friday, September 21, 2012

THRIFT & INSPIRE: Stripes



STRIPES      STRIPES     STRIPES
Whenever I wear fashion glasses--or glasses of any kind--I always feel like I'm doing this ^^^^. (Checking for spots. It drives me nuts! I'm so OCD.)
Smudges and dust aside, I think it's time for an eye exam soon. Likely, a REAL prescription isn't too far ahead for me...sigh. A few years back I had a touch of astigmatism in my left eye, but my vision was still ALMOST 20/20. These days, it feels like there may have been a slight decline...bummer. (Blaming it on my computer screen).










I LOVE STRIPES!
They go with everything. Shown above is my dark purple corduroy blazer (thrfited), black velour pants, black boots, and striped tee from the Gap that was a clearance item and gift from my girlfriend years ago. Also, 99 cent thrifted vintage clip ons seen here: WOWIE ZOWIE THRIFT HAUL. I've worn it with so many outfits...and I honestly have yet to find a crazy print it WON'T go with. As you can see, most of the shots are simply from my iPhone, because I've been so utterly busy with projects lately. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my SLR this weekend and I've got just the outfit in mind...

LET'S GET LOST ON PINTEREST, SHALL WE?

Follow Me on Pinterest

Fab scarf, ClaudiaWith denim and mustardyes



Check out the board I've made, just for you, to peruse today...black and white stripes of all kinds, with all colors, and even a few home decor ideas that incorporate black and white stripes. Click to be inspired for ways to incorporate the stripes you already have in your closet into new styles! 

Stay tuned for some Instagram posts on my Facebook later as I find some stripes today on my lunchbreak! (I find them everywhere I go...). 

Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts