visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gold and Seafoam


Gold and Seafoam.............
made a comeback for spring...and I couldn't be happier about seeing more of it around. It's one my absolute favorite color combos! Style magazine did a little feature in their March 2012 edition, and I'm linking up a few of my favorite pictures and outfit combos that I've seen on the internet below. Here's how I did it (vintage and thrift, of course!) with two dresses that I purchased for under two dollars each, along with vintage gold accents and a fun hat!






____________________________________________________________

...And here are some images that I found online to inspire your seafoam and gold endeavors!



And some random images to inspire--my apologies to the original owners of these photos because I've had them stored in a folder for a while and was unable to find the sources to credit.




So there you have it. See what you can thrift to put together a dreamy, minty color combo. So vintage, romantic and feminine. Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts