visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Calendar Recycle #2

You might remember me talking about the adorable 2011 vintage pinup calendar I was "craft upcycling" from one of my recent blog posts, Quote board: Project GIFT #1.

I decided to put more of its colorful, sexy pages to use by lining the back of my fish tank (which used to have vintage horror posters like "Attack of the Killer Squid" and most recently, Christmas wrapping paper).

I think my fish like their sassy new view: Miss October and Miss November!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts