visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stripes and Polka




FUN FUN FUN! That's all I can say about this zany combo that I pulled together from my closet last night. Every inch of it, with the exception of the boots (which are clearance sale "Faded Glory") are vintage items that were thrifted. From the bangles to the high-waisted navy and white polka dot pleated skirt, the entire outfit cost is approximately $9. Add the cost of the boots for $15 and you have a total of $24.



I love taking risks like this. You may surprise yourself in what you can pull together--get a little brave and try it out! If you do a fun stripe/polka dot combo or pattern mixing (great tips in my blog Well Red and Mixing it up), I'd love to see it on the Thrift Trick Facebook Page!

Stay warm (if you live in Michigan where I do, it was pretty chilly today! 19 degrees while I was out snapping pics, and lots of snow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts