visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Prada Spring 2012

Of all spring designers and campaigns, can I just say how utterly fabulous I think Prada's collection is? WANT IT ALL!
I really just wanted to post a feast for the eyes if you hadn't already noticed the runway pics or the ad campaigns in your Style and Vogue magazines! The only thing I will say is that the flames on the red car in the shoot are horrendous...but then again, the hubby is hot rodder/machiner/mechanic...so I can't help the discrimination, haha! I'm also not digging the flame heels--a little too whimsical for me. Then again, I'm just burnt out on flames in general and despite their over-the-top retro appeal, I just can't get into it.
As far as the clothes go...I may have to DIY/recreate/Thrift Trick some of this! The fabrics/textiles are droolworthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts