visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mini-Organ and other finds!

I can't tell you how stoked I was to find this Magnus Organ from 1971. It has the tone of a mellower accordion, and though it only has 26 keys and 6 chord buttons, I'm so excited about using it in Ida's Rope performances! It has a great tone and I've already written a specific song to perform with it! Purchased this for ten dollars at Hope's Outlet in Grand Haven, which wasn't hard to part with for a functioning instrument. It has tubes....oh how I love vintage tube power. :)

This darling pink and grey polyester Schroder dress is a size 8 and will be for sale at my new shop (if and when) or sold before then! In impeccable shape. I'm pricing it at $15.00 which is about half price of what you'd find at any vintage store online. If you are interested in this dress and you are a local Muskegonite or GrandHavenite, please feel free to email me at ThriftTrick@gmail.com and we can arrange for a local pickup!

More clip on earrings to become statement rings! Did you miss that blog post?


Have a great Saturday and stay thrifty, Muskegon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts