visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, January 30, 2012

Vintage Kitchen Thrift Sesh

I don't even need to point out how adorable and sunny these salt and pepper shakers are. They make my food taste even MORE delicious because they were only $1.49!


"Whistle for your beer!" And it works! I fell in love with this ceramic mug instantly, and the price was fairly easy to swoon over...49 cents.

Another .49 cent mug in its cute rainbow glory...and this one is another Otagiri! I'm so lucky, I tell ya. Remember the cute as a button Otagiri Owl Mug from a few months back?

Both of these mugs (the mushroom and the Koala) were .49 cents.
I probably have one of the best mug collections out there at this point, but I'm slowly encroaching upon hoarding territory. Someone hold my hand through this whole reselling process, please!
I be scared.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It is indeed almost identical. Loving all of these fun, kitschy mugs!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts