visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Monday, January 23, 2012

Workspace and project GIFT!

Welcome to my workspace! Err...lack there of. Better organizing my craft supplies, fabric, and DIY/Upcycling projects is something that is on my "to-do" list. Though I am *technically* hoping to place more realistic expectations on myself this year (per my All That Glitters Is Not Goals post), I have decided that for the next month, I will focus on using many of the items I have around the house and thrift finds for PROJECT GIFT! I want to make as many birthday, "just because" and housewarming gifts as I can in the next few weeks to add to my surplus of things to give away. A few things might pop up in the boutique as well.

LET'S GO UPCYCLE CRAZY!

I'll be posting DIY blogs and ideas of ways that you can surprise friends and loved ones with original, thoughtful and upcycled gifts that start with found or thrifted items. And....GO!



See how cramped I am in here? I store fabric in vintage suitcases (surprised?) and share my crafting space with my piano...hmmm....not the best design.

Ofcourse vintage beauty WOULD abound in my sewing space. The entire sewing cabinet and chair are also vintage and I own two vintage Singers.
That said, I sure do love my Kenmore machine!



Isn't it time for this little piggy button to find a home? I think so, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts