visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Casual Stripes



Just a little quickie post! I love stripes so much. For some reason, I'm drawn to navy and white stripes. LOVE them! Bought this adorable knit navy and white Jones of New York shirt at Hope's Outlet for $1.59! The grey cap was 99 cents. A little wash for both of them and they went right into the wardrobe as immediate favorites. Such a comfy and warm outfit. There's that little scarf again--it keeps showing up! LOL. :D

Have a great Wednesday. Stay comfy and warm!

PS--cute thrift trip treasures tomorrow and review of a special, secret, out of the way place that I just love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts