visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, December 24, 2011

Upon a Cozy Giveaway's Eve...










It's here! The eve of my first giveaway on Thrift Trick. I'm sure more will come!
It's those darn cute mug warmers! And guess what? They are both handmade by yours truly from upcycled and thrifted fabrics and adorned with vintage buttons!

They fit a standard mug or travel mugs too. Aren't they just adorable? They are stuffed with poly-fill so the insulated wrap should help hold in the heat, especially from ceramic mugs.

FREE FOR YOU!

How do you win these? Oh yeah! Too simple! Just subscribe to my blog with feedburner by clicking this link and remember: activate! Only active subscriptions will be entered.
OR, become a fan on my Facebook page and share it! Then you are also entered. Make sure you let me know you've done this by commenting on the page! I'll see you. :)

I'll draw two names tomorrow morning for Christmas and announce on FB, as well as emailing. After I've collected addresses I'll ship out this week!

Thanks so much for reading the blog. May all the blessings and joy of the holiday season be yours!

Chantal

1 comment:

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts