visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's a Plaid World!




It's a plaid, plaid world!
I love this outfit. SO much fun. So festive! But, you don't have to wait for Christmas time to rock plaid! As you can see from the picture above, I took this thrifted vintage Cathy Daniels plaid blazer (I bought this at Hope's Outlet in Grand Haven, MI for $1.59!) and paired it with dark skinny jeans, a purple vintage rhinestone brooch, the snakeskin Micheal Kors belt (all thrifted items, ofcourse) and red Nine West Platform heels. I did red and gold nails plus a fun cocktail ring with this outfit, along with a dark blue vintage clutch. My favorite part was the fun purple eyeshadow. I dig the way it worked! Very fun and colorful, yet "put together". I'll apologize ahead of time for the "flash"-y photgraphy and lovely (kidding) background of my back porch coat rack, haha! However it was late evening and I was headed out for a performance with my solo acoustic act(Ida's Rope). I didn't want to miss an opportunity to catalog a favorite outfit with you all...so I compromised the photo quality a little in this post. Have fun--get out there and pick up some plaid at your local thrift store!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts